In the center of Zabljak, like reflection in the mirror, it stands facing the top of Durmitor, Međed. For the last 40 years it has been a place of rest and leisure for tourists from all over the world. Now, in a new light, reconstructed, Hotel "Zabljak" invites you to enjoy in the magic atmosphere. Zabljak Hotel has 26 accommodation units: 7 studio apartments, 4 suites, 13 rooms with double beds and 2 twin bedrooms. Each of them are designed to the highest standards, with supporting equipment including mini bar, safe, luxury bathroom, cable TV, telephone and free internet connection.
"The Queen of Montenegro" is modern luxurious four-star hotel, located on a beautiful panoramic site in Becici. It is only 4 km away from the capital of Montenegrin tourism – Budva. The hotel’s structure includes: 233 rooms, 9 luxurious residential apartments, 4 junior apartments, the main show kitchen restaurant, a la carte restaurant, bars, beach bar and restaurant, indoor and outdoor swimming pool on a spacious terrace with the most stunning view to the Becici beach, private beach organized and equipped according to the highest standards, wellness center, casino, conference halls and sport field. With its facilities, good service and pleasant atmosphere, this hotel represents one of the most pleasant places on the Montenegrin coast.
Prices from 88€ per person
This price do not include local tax, that is 1,30 EUR per person per day(per adult)
Children up to 12 years do not pay this tax
For centuries Montenegro has been famous for its wines and spirits. Montenegro is a typical southern European country, with relatively dry, mountainous and Mediterranean climate. Several of the famous grapes for which Italy is now known for, came from this area of the world, either by sea or up the Adriatic coastline to Venice, and in the modern-day through Croatia and Slovenia. The main producing regions are close to the Capital Podgorica and around Skadar Lake.
Montenegro is a mountain country, with beautiful coastline and diverse flora and fauna.
If you want to see and expolore each of amazing places that this country offers, then we recommend this one of a king tours around Montenegro.
This tour will give you a chance to see three different areas of Montenegro: the coast of the Adriatic Sea with its old towns, Skadar lake with its unique flora and fauna and the mountains on the north, with their amazing rivers, glacier lakes, rain forests, canyons and much more. During this tour you’ll have a chance to try traditional Montenegrin meals and dishes and feel home atmosphere of everyday life of Montenegrin people.
If you want a complete picture of Montenegrin beauty, then you should definitely join us on this tour and we promise that you’ll have an amazing time.
1. Day Arrival at the airport Dubrovnik, Podgorica or Tivat. Transfer to the hotel in Budva. Dinner and overnight.
2. Day Budva - Tivat - Boka - Kotor: Budva sightseeing. Drive to Tivat in Bay of Kotor and board on a boat. Drive by boat to the island Our Lady of the Rocks. After the visit of this amazing church, boat drive to Kotor. Sightseeing of Kotor, the town protected by UNESCO. Return to Budva.
3. Day - Cetinje: Drive towards Cetinje, old royal capital of Montenegro. Sightseeing of city center and Museum of King Nicolas I. Road takes us to small authentic village of Njeguši where we are going to taste local national specialties like ham and cheese. Drive on local panoramic road overlooking the Bay of Kotor. Return to Budva.
4. Day Budva - Skadar lake - Kolašin: Drive along the coast to Skadar Lake (national park). Visit to the little fishermen's town Virpazar (situated on the bank of Skadar Lake). Boat drive over the lake to Rijeka Crnojevica. Lunch in a national restaurant on the river bank. Drive to the capital Podgorica and stop for short sightseeing/coffee break. Drive to Kolasin on mountain Bjelasica. Dinner and overnight in a hotel.
5. Day Kolašin - Biogradsko lake - Žabljak: Drive to the national park Biogradska gora. Walk through the rain forest around the lake. Lunch in a restaurant on the lake. Drive to the mountain Durmitor through Tara canyon. Stop on the famous bridge – Djurdjevica Tara. Arrival in Zabljak on mountain Durmitor. Dinner and overnight in a hotel.
6. Day Žabljak - Black lake -Jeep safari: Drive to a beautiful glacier lake – Black Lake. Hiking around the lake. Jeep safari with lunch around Durmitor Mountain (Durmitor ring). Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Transfer to the airport. End of program.
Minimum people for realisation of this tour is 15.
From this season we are offering you to get on the board of Bavaria 36 sailboat and Adrenalin 26 powerboat and expirience the Boka bay from the sea. Boka bay is unique and only fjord located in southern Europe ad you will be amsed what you will see from, the boat. This region has a long naval history and this excursion can be the great introduction to it.
Rafting on Tara river is adventure tour full of adrenaline. We offer different kind of rafting tours on this amazing river, with the most beatiful and one of the biggest canyon in the Europe and the world.
1-day rafting tour during which we will pass 96 km long way
2-day rafting tour on Tara river
1-day rafting tour during which we will pass 14 km long way
Rafting tour on Tara river combined with jeep safari adventure on the surrounding mountains
Which of the rafting tours should you choose? It all depends on how adventurous you are :)
Prices are available upon request.
From Žabljak we drive in jeeps towards ski center Štuoc. Further we drive to visit highest villages in Balkans (which are inhabited throughout whole year): Bosača and Mala Crna Gora from where you will see CrnoLake. We will reach the height of 2000m with our vehicles, and then we will drive down the Sušica canyon. This canyon divides PivaMountain and Durmitor and is very famous for its vast population of dark bear. After that we will continue to the Nedajno village and than through PivskaMountain, Piva plateau we will arrive to village Trsa, where lunch will be organized in a national restaurant. This way actually takes us all the way around Durmitor (so called Durmitor ring). After lunch we continue across Pivska Mountain to arrive to Durmitor driving further, passing by famous Montenegrin Rock-Prutas and continue along foothills of Durmitor we arrive to Sedlo 1907m above sea level and than we drive down to Zabljak. Along the way we will see 3 beautiful glacial lakes Modro, Poscensko and ValovitoLake to arrive to Zabljak.
Winery Mašanović has a centuries old family tradition. Since 1969. is engaged in limited production of premium wines and alcoholic beverages.
The winery is located at the site where King Nikola's owned his vineyards and wine cellar. Rely on the modern technology and traditional methods of wine - wine aging in oak "barrique" barrels. The vineyard is located in Orahovo polje, at an altitude of 10 m. The specific content of the soil allows the vines receive optimal moisture.
A unique way to explore north of Montenegro is to be part of our groups. Magnificent mountains, lakes, canyons are just a part of journey that you will never forget! Homemade cuisine of this region is just something that you will loved it. Peace and relax that you will felt there is exactly that you need. Book the tour today and be part of it!