Montenegro is a mountain country, with beautiful coastline and diverse flora and fauna.
If you want to see and expolore each of amazing places that this country offers, then we recommend this one of a king tours around Montenegro.
This tour will give you a chance to see three different areas of Montenegro: the coast of the Adriatic Sea with its old towns, Skadar lake with its unique flora and fauna and the mountains on the north, with their amazing rivers, glacier lakes, rain forests, canyons and much more. During this tour you’ll have a chance to try traditional Montenegrin meals and dishes and feel home atmosphere of everyday life of Montenegrin people.
If you want a complete picture of Montenegrin beauty, then you should definitely join us on this tour and we promise that you’ll have an amazing time.
1. Day Arrival at the airport Dubrovnik, Podgorica or Tivat. Transfer to the hotel in Budva. Dinner and overnight.
2. Day Budva - Tivat - Boka - Kotor: Budva sightseeing. Drive to Tivat in Bay of Kotor and board on a boat. Drive by boat to the island Our Lady of the Rocks. After the visit of this amazing church, boat drive to Kotor. Sightseeing of Kotor, the town protected by UNESCO. Return to Budva.
3. Day - Cetinje: Drive towards Cetinje, old royal capital of Montenegro. Sightseeing of city center and Museum of King Nicolas I. Road takes us to small authentic village of Njeguši where we are going to taste local national specialties like ham and cheese. Drive on local panoramic road overlooking the Bay of Kotor. Return to Budva.
4. Day Budva - Skadar lake - Kolašin: Drive along the coast to Skadar Lake (national park). Visit to the little fishermen's town Virpazar (situated on the bank of Skadar Lake). Boat drive over the lake to Rijeka Crnojevica. Lunch in a national restaurant on the river bank. Drive to the capital Podgorica and stop for short sightseeing/coffee break. Drive to Kolasin on mountain Bjelasica. Dinner and overnight in a hotel.
5. Day Kolašin - Biogradsko lake - Žabljak: Drive to the national park Biogradska gora. Walk through the rain forest around the lake. Lunch in a restaurant on the lake. Drive to the mountain Durmitor through Tara canyon. Stop on the famous bridge – Djurdjevica Tara. Arrival in Zabljak on mountain Durmitor. Dinner and overnight in a hotel.
6. Day Žabljak - Black lake -Jeep safari: Drive to a beautiful glacier lake – Black Lake. Hiking around the lake. Jeep safari with lunch around Durmitor Mountain (Durmitor ring). Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Transfer to the airport. End of program.
Minimum people for realisation of this tour is 15.